Fermentation Vessels and Bright Tanks
Element's partnership with Premier Stainless gives you the opportunity to look at the range of conical FVs and Bright Tanks to complement your setup and increase capacity. With a wide range of sizes and optional accessories, we can help you with whatever you need. All tanks are pressure rated and can be used as fermentation or storage/conditioning/carbonation. Good lead times and some tanks available from stock.
- Stainless Steel legs with adjustable feet.
- Brushed exterior finish.
- Pressure rated to 1.5 bar as standard. Higher pressure ratings available. With pressure gauge and Tassilini pressure relief valve.
- Interior polished to sanitary finish, and passivated.
- Interior shell - AISI 304 stainless steel, 11 gauge.
- Exterior shell - AISI 304 stainless steel, 14 gauge.
- 2" polyurethane insulation.
- Dimpled heat exchange jackets, including in cone (of conical tanks).
- 60 degree cone (in conical tanks). Dished base in bright tanks.
- Side manway door and dry hop port.
- Rotating racking valve.
- Temperature probe sleeves
- CO2 blowoff arm, for maximum tank space utilization.
- CIP arm and sprayball.
- Sanitary triclamp connections (threaded connections available).
- Inoxpa butterfly valve, Perlick sample valve, Tassilini PRV.